Natural Wax Scented Candles
This variant is currently sold out.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.
SPIRIT HOUSE: If you take care of the spirits, they will take care of you.
Inspired by the wishful shrines and miniature temples of Thailand, Spirit House is an inviting, floral inquiry through a smoky cloud of incense sticks into the mystical, beautiful ceremony of keeping altars of daily gratitude to propitiate surrounding spirits, beckoning them to guard the dwellings we share.
Bearing the scent of orange, mandarin, and coriander, Spirit House is an uplifting blend of fire and crackling spices, pimento, and dried chilies with clarifying offerings of lemongrass and wild lime leaves wrapped in garlands of violets and rose hips.
An ancient blend of vetiver and proprietary Ma-Kwan pepper from Thailand floats invisibly in the air to positively affect your mood and atmosphere. Like any miracle of good fortune, it cannot be explained, but wholly sensed within.
BITTER ORANGE AND LAVENDER: Tart Seville Orange oil, marmalade, and orange bitters are beautifully blended with Barreme lavender. Finished with chalky soil and floral notes and a hint of mango extract.
CITY OF NIGHT: An ode to the distinctive and mysterious spirit of Jim Morrison. Or just another lost angel? With ghostly notes of dark hinoki oil and charred vetiver blended with cypress and fir needle to create a deep fragrant resin to evoke the salty, sweaty, animalic pheromone scent of Morrison's armpits. Male sweat holds a seductive sex appeal, achieved with the addition of black pepper and evocative woody floral accords finished with velvety leather and oaked whiskey—mystical, dark, and intense, the smell of a man with a heady sensuality.
FIG: An herbaceous aroma with boozy dried fruits, sweet sunburnt red fruit, and mulberry. Woody crushed fig tree leaves infuse with aromatic greens.
FLOWERS ON THE HILLSIDE: I'll see you in the sky above, the tall grass in the ones I love. Beds of clover and dark green grasses in heavenly realms. Oakmoss mixes with rose oil and geranium bourbon leading to a dry down of lemon oil. The wildings of nature that lull you back to the summer of your dreams.
GARDEN MINT: Sparkling with lemon tea and the extraordinary extract of Schinus molle, also known as pink peppercorn. Ethically harvested and distilled in Lima, Peru, the essential oil is purified in France by a soft molecular distillation process and then blended into our fragrance for its gorgeous Evergreen character and feeling of sweet solace. An incredibly lush and herbal aromatic garden mint braided with berries, ginger, eucalyptus and delicate jasmine petals.
KASHMIR: Inspired by the sexy Led Zeppelin riff, Kashmir is a fragrant unisex blend of ethically harvested sandalwood oil, white incense, and dry woody amber oil. Gunpowder and saffron tea notes anchor creamy, soft orientalist spices. Drops of exquisite magnolia flower, vanillin and musk rest in the base to create a powdery haze. Total aphrodisiac. Crank it...
WOODSMOKE: The mystical aroma of an autumnal fire burning as smoke gently drifts across the room. A sweet, woody perfume of cedarwood, fir balsam, and fragrant forest resins with kindling and natural clove oils.
FOREST FLOOR: Misty forest ferns and dirt-covered wild mushrooms hover over a heavy peaty aroma of dark green moss and damp, woody tree bark. A divine and distinctive earth perfume for the home.
MORNING SUN: Brimming with solar and citrus notes, Morning Sun opens with golden, velvety apricot syrup and fresh green lime leaves. Mild spicy hints of pink peppercorn and Timur pepper deliver deep red grapefruit notes perfumed with sweet intoxicating orange blossoms.
ST. JOHN'S WOOD: A fragrance created to stir memories of a cherished autumn stroll through this village-like neighborhood in London. Home to Sir Paul McCartney, Abbey Road Studios, referenced in the Rolling Stones song, "Play with Fire." Smoke wafting from chimney pots heading skyward in a sweet haze. Smoky tendrils lead into dry hickory, cedarwood, and vetiver with charred, woody notes that melt into damp aromas of autumn leaves on rain-soaked concrete.
THE COAST ROAD: …is a wafting sillage of orange blossoms and lime, salty mandarin zest, Italian lemon, and soft sage stacked on harmonies of coriander, delicate jasmine, and creamy aromatic vapors of sandalwood, cedar, and guiac wood. Maritime pine floats on top of melodic, effervescent waves of scented dark blue waters along sun-swept coastal roads where the sea's music meets the earth's perfumes.